M&M Hydra-Clip Skid Steer Tree Shear Attachment With Grapple
The Hydra-Clip Tree Shear for skid steers is ideal for easily cutting large trees up to 16" diameter in one cut. Additional tree grapple function easily controls the fall of the tree and allows for quick and easy clearing.
The M&M 16" Hydra-Clip Tree Shear provides the shearing professional with a state-of-the-art device that they will be proud to own and operate. Designed by a shearing professional for operators in the industry, the M&M Hydra-Clip and Hydra-Snip are ingenius by design and true to their quality roots. There is no other flush cut shear that we can find that even comes close to the design, features and quality of M&M Shears.
The attachment runs on pressure rather than hydraulic flow, but M&M does recommend a machine ROC of at least 2,500 lb to operate.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Attachment Control Device
- Select Optional 10 Gallon Internal Sprayer
- Can cut a 16" Tree in one cut. Larger trees can be cut with additional cuts.
- Proudly made in America
- Utilize grapple to bunch and move multiple trees at once
- Viewing window for maximum visibility at cutting edge
- Dynamically engineered cylinder angles from maximum power
- 5" Cylinders with 3" shaft
- Full frame wrap around design
- 3" solid steel jaws
- Extended tips for larger cuts
- Flush mounted bolts on the bottom of the blades
- True flush-to-the-ground cutting ablility
- Extra strong skid steer mounting plate reinforced in just the right places