STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Blue Diamond Skid Steer Snow Pusher Attachment
Blue Diamond's trusted Skid Steer Snow Pusher Attachment comes ready in three different models and two different widths, ensuring snow removal operators will be able to find the Snow Pusher they need at the price they desire. Choose between standard, heavy duty, and severe duty models, with widths of 96" or 102". No matter your job demands, you can trust that Blue Diamond Snow Pushers have been built tough, and designed to excel at snow removal in both residential and commercial settings. Clear snow from roadways, sidewalks, parking lots and more. Check out the features and specifications below to learn more about your Blue Diamond Snow Pusher options, and be ready to put these useful tools to the test.
Select Product Options Above
Standard Duty Snow Pusher Attachment
An excellent, budget-conscious snow pusher for less extreme applications such as residential snow and sidewalk clearing.
Heavy Duty Snow Pusher Attachment
Ready for heavy use and commercial applications. Added structural strength and wear advantages over the standard duty model.
Severe Duty Snow Pusher Attachment
The toughest of the three models. Built for constant use by snow removal experts. Extra heavy wear shoes and extra thick cutting edge.
- Available in three different models (Standard, Heavy Duty and Severe Duty)
- Match Snow Pusher width and grade to match your demands
- Rubber cutting edge
- Optional pull-back available
- Standard Duty: 10-gauge moldboards
- Standard Duty: Bolt-on, replaceable wear shoes
- Heavy Duty: 3 horizontal structural tubes from side-to-side
- Heavy Duty: 3/4" AR400 wear shoes
- Heavy Duty: 1/4" side plates
- Heavy Duty: Powder Coated
- Severe Duty: AR400 wear shoes
- Severe Duty: Heavily reinforced back
- Severe Duty: 1.5" thick rubber edge
- Severe Duty: Corner markers included
- 96" Standard Duty Height: 35"
- 96" Standard Duty Weight: 650 Pounds
- 120" Standard Duty Height: 35"
- 120" Standard Duty Weight: 740 Pounds
- 96" Heavy Duty Height: 35"
- 96" Heavy Duty Weight: 770 Pounds
- 120" Heavy Duty Height: 35"
- 120" Heavy Duty Weight: 875 Pounds
- 96" Severe Duty Height: 35.5"
- 96" Severe Duty Weight: 876 Pounds
- 120" Severe Duty Height: 35.5"
- 120" Severe Duty Weight: 978 Pounds
- Skid Steer Snow Pusher Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Owner's manual