STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
VTN Skid Steer Rotating Screening Bucket Attachment
Introducing the Skid Steer Rotating Screening Bucket by VTN - a powerful, must have attachment for skid steer operators. This attachment is specifically designed to remove rocks and debris from soil, sand, and other rocky materials with ease and efficiency. No more manual labor or time-consuming processes. Operating this screening bucket is straightforward: just scoop up the material, give the bi-directional rotating drum a spin, and watch as the rocks and debris separate effortlessly. Thanks to its interchangeable mesh screens, you have the flexibility to choose the size of debris you want to remove from the drum, giving you greater control over the screening process.
Built to withstand tough conditions, this heavy-duty attachment is constructed from a single piece of Hardox steel. It features a durable Hardox double-feature cutting and scooping edge, ensuring exceptional performance and longevity. Whether you're tackling large or small jobs, this screening bucket is up to the task.
One of the key advantages of this bucket is its compact design compared to other screeners. It offers enhanced maneuverability without compromising on its capacity to hold up to 0.4 cubic yards of material. You can easily navigate tight spaces while still maintaining a substantial amount of material for screening. Boosting your productivity is a priority, which is why this screening bucket is equipped with an advanced epicyclic gear motor. This feature allows for reverse rotation of the drum, resulting in a productivity increase of up to 15% compared to alternative solutions. Say goodbye to inefficiencies and get more done in less time.
To ensure safety and compatibility, please note that this attachment is designed for skid steer loaders weighing at least 6,600 lbs. It's crucial to adhere to these specifications for optimal performance and to maintain a safe working environment.
To safely change the drums on a screening bucket, follow these steps:
- Position the bucket near the ground: Carefully place the screening bucket in a low position, ensuring stability.
- Unscrew the bolts: Locate the 8 bolts securing the drum in place. Using the appropriate tools, carefully unscrew and remove each bolt, setting them aside for later use.
- Roll the drum to the side: Once the bolts are removed, gently roll the drum to the side, detaching it from the attachment.
- Prepare the new drum: Take the new drum and position it adjacent to the attachment area. Ensure that it is aligned properly for a secure fit.
- Roll the new drum into position: With the help of a second person, carefully roll the new drum into place, aligning it with the attachment area. Be cautious to avoid any potential pinching hazards.
- Secure the new drum: Once the new drum is correctly positioned, insert and tighten the 8 bolts previously removed. Ensure that each bolt is securely fastened to prevent any loosening during operation.
Recommended two-person task: Changing the drums on a screening bucket is recommended as a two-person task to ensure safety. Having an extra set of hands can help with stability, aligning the drum accurately, and preventing any accidents.
- Bi-directional Rotating Drum at a speed of 20-30rpm
- Two screening sizes available: 0.8" and 1.2"
- Load Capacity is .4 cu yd.
- Empty weight of 1,003 lbs.
- Operating weight is 3,333 lbs.
- VTN Screening Bucket attachment
- Universal Skid Steer Mounting Plate
- .8" or 1.2" screening drum (select in options)
- Hydraulic hoses and flat face couplers
- Owner's manual
NEW VTN Rotating Screening Bucket for Skid Steers - Demo | Skid Steer Solutions
The Skid Steer Rotating Screening Bucket from VTN is the perfe...
VTN® / SR Series - Rotary Screening Bucket
The most common application for the SR rotating screening buck...
VTN® / Rotary Screening Bucket
SR SERIES The most common application for the SR rotating scr...
The VTN Skid Steer Rotating Screening Bucket | Skid Steer Solutions
The VTN Rotating Screening Bucket is designed to remove rocks ...