- skid steer
- Attachment Parts
- mini skid steer
- Tracks & Tires
Virnig mfg. has created what is one of the most popular and trusted skid steer attachments for snow removal in the winter times, that's the low-profile snow pusher does everything required to get the job done. It's light weight but heavy duty making it very maneuverable and does not waiver when pushing volumes of snow and ice. Low profile design ensures optimal operator visibility when plowing and pushing snow.
Select Product Options Above
V50 Low Profile Snow Pusher Features
• Over a foot shorter than the Standard Snow Pusher for better visibility.
• Unique floating side plates and side-to-side oscillation keeps rubber edge in constant contact with the ground eliminating slippery, icy residue.
• Edge never needs adjusting; it only needs to be reversed or replaced.
• Bracing on pusher sides and long-wearing wide skid shoes ensure attachment longevity.
• 1½ reversible, replaceable rubber edge
• Please note: Snow Pusher and Pull Back option of the same width use the same rubber part, but have different mount hardware.
Pull Back Blade Specifcations
Skid Steer Solutions, Inc. offers a 1-Year Limited NO-HASSLE Warranty on all attachment products and their accessories purchased from our website SkidSteerSolutions.com, please visit our warranty page for full details. Our warranty on parts and wear parts is dependent upon the manufacturer's warranty. Please visit our warranty page for more information. To learn about our returns policy, please visit our Shipping and Returns page for the full details.