Skid Steer Low Profile Snow Pusher | Virnig
See more by Virnig
A surcharge of $ is included to off-set the rising costs of steel | Learn more
with | Apply for Financing
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Virnig Skid Steer Low-Profile Snow Pusher Attachment
Virnig mfg. has created what is one of the most popular and trusted skid steer attachments for snow removal in the winter times, that's the low-profile snow pusher does everything required to get the job done. It's light weight but heavy duty making it very maneuverable and does not waiver when pushing volumes of snow and ice. Low profile design ensures optimal operator visibility when plowing and pushing snow.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Width
- Select Optional Rubber Edge Kit (Match Model Width)
- Select Optional Pull Back Blade (Match Model Width)
- Select Optional Pull Back Rubber Edge Kit (Match Model Width)
V50 Low Profile Snow Pusher Features
• Over a foot shorter than the Standard Snow Pusher for better visibility.
• Unique floating side plates and side-to-side oscillation keeps rubber edge in constant contact with the ground eliminating slippery, icy residue.
• Edge never needs adjusting; it only needs to be reversed or replaced.
• Bracing on pusher sides and long-wearing wide skid shoes ensure attachment longevity.
• 1½ reversible, replaceable rubber edge
• Please note: Snow Pusher and Pull Back option of the same width use the same rubber part, but have different mount hardware.
- Skid Steer Low Profile Snow Pusher Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual
Heavy Duty Hydraulic Snow Blade/Pusher | Virnig
Skid Steer Snow Pusher Attachment | FFC
Skid Steer Snow Pusher Attachment | Haugen
Heavy Duty Steel Edge Snow Pusher Attachment | Virnig
Skid Steer Angle Snow Plow | Virnig
Skid Steer X-treme Snow Pusher | CID
Hydraulic Angle Skid Steer Snow Blade Attachment | FFC
Skid Steer V-Plow Snow Plow Attachment | FFC