Skid Steer Angle Broom Attachment | Virnig
See more by Virnig
A surcharge of $ is included to off-set the rising costs of steel | Learn more
with | Apply for Financing
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Virnig Angle Broom Attachment for Skid Steer Loaders
A Skid Steer Broom attachment should move dirt, snow, grime and whatever else with relative ease, and this Virnig broom is fully powered to do just that.
The direct drive Eaton motor reduces downtime and is guarded from damage.
- Centering swing linkage with multiple pivot points better centers broom in front of loader when angled.
- Broom is standard with manual angle and 160 degree hood. See options below.
- Hydraulic pressure relief valves provide system protection when operating broom in both directions.
- Direct drive design with replaceable drive components.
- Standard with 32" diameter poly/wire wafers.
- Easy exchange of wafers, no disconnecting of hydraulic hoses required.
- Price includes poly/wire wafer pack, Eaton hoses and couplers.
- Skid Steer Angle Broom Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual
Skid Steer Hydraulic Rotary Broom | Haugen
Skid Steer Severe Duty Angle Broom Attachment | Blue Diamond
Skid Steer Angle Broom | Digga
Pick-Up Broom Attachment | Virnig
Skid Steer Front Collector Rotary Broom Attachment | Sweepster
Skid Steer Hydraulic Angle Broom Attachment | CID
Skid Steer Manual Angle Broom Attachment | CID