STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Skid Steer Rotary Silt Fence Installer | 48"
The Silt Fence Plow 48" Rotary for skid steers is designed to allow the operator to install silt fence with ease and quickness in normal to rough terrain.
This is a premium grade installer that can only be operated in reverse. It works like a charm and with the design and quality of this machine it will provide you with years of uninterrupted service.
Minimum HP required to operate this attachment is 60HP. Tracks recommended.
- Dedicated universal skid loader quick-attach hookup
- Install silt fence down the center or offset to the left or right hand sides
- Offsetting ability 18” and 31” either side of center – pivots plow to edge of tracks or tires
- Weight 920 lbs
- 48” fabric chute can install 48” and smaller fabric sizes
- Fabric chute has stainless steel parts in key wear areas
- 1” thick straight mole board knife
- Replaceable 2” wide hardened knife point
- Two position knife setting to match machine size
- Spring loaded hardened 16” diam. cutting coulter cuts through soil, trash and tree roots
- Grade 8 5/8” x 4 ½” shear bolt protection with hardened bushing
- Forklift/hoist slots for easy moving
- Rear pivot has a 90 degree swing to either side of center for tight turning
- Massive 2” x 8” grease able pivot pins
- 6” x 4” x 3/8” structural steel main beam construction
- Swing dampening cylinder with transport lock
- Fabric Tension Spring with 16” diameter fabric retention plate
- Up to 1500’ rolls of silt fence material can be used
- Can install silt fence from 6” deep to 20” deep
- Retractable storage legs with pads for stability
- Skid Steer Rotary Silt Fence Installer
- Universal Skid Steer mounting plate
- Owner's manual