STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Vacuworx PS 1 Mini Skid Steer Vacuum Lifting Attachment
From product innovators Vacuworx comes the PS 1 Mini Skid Steer Vacuum Lifting Attachment. The technology of the PS 1 will increase your jobsite efficiency and keep your workers and employees safe. The PS 1 combined with your Mini Loader will reduce downtime and eliminate costly man hours. The Mini Skid Steer PS 1 includes a Mini Universal Mount and is powered by a rechargeable battery. The PS 1 is not reliant on any outside power source and can be removed from the mini mount to create a portable unit compatible with a wide range of small machines.
Benefits of Mini Skid Steer Vacuum Lifting
Vacuum Lifting with the PS 1 and your Mini Skid Steer Loader is a safer and more time effective lifting solution when compared to traditional methods. Cut down on cumbersome chains, hooks and slings, reduce downtime between lifts, and keep your workers safe and productive. Vacuum sealing creates a powerful engagement of the load and can lift material without displacing adjacent pieces. Prioritize worker safety with Vacuworx, and send your Mini Skid Steer and this trustworthy attachment into areas where people should stay away.
Vacuum Pad Tough Seal
On all Vacuworx units, Tough Seal pad seal is included standard. Tough Seal is designed to withstand tough applications and extreme temperatures. Tough Seal is chemically and mechanically stronger than traditional seals for increased safety. Tough Seal protects materials, eliminating metal contact with the ability to vacuum to dirty or somewhat uneven surfaces.
- Mini Universal Mount included with Vacuworx PS 1 Unit
- Mini Skid Steer Mount Assembly includes Top Mount and Pad Pin Kit
- Lift concrete, granite, marble, metal, steel, iron, and thick plastic materials
- 3' maximum recommended lifting height - designed for material handling close to the ground
- PS 1 unit is completely portable - can be removed from Mini mount and used on other machines/loaders
- Up to 1,654 lifting capacity with 16" x 16" pad
- Designed for both interior and exterior applications
- Powered by a 12 volt, rechargeable battery
- 8 hours of approximate runtime
- No power source needed
- Fully supported parts and accessories
Vacuworx Applications and Industries
- Oil and Gas
- Water and Sewer
- Highway and Heavy Construction
- Concrete Construction
- Residential Construction and Remodels
- PS 1 Vacuum Lifting attachment
- Vacuum pad (select size in options)
- Mount (Mini Skid Steer or Dolly)
- Owner's manual