STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Strike Force Mini Excavator Concrete Breaker Attachment
Strong, durable, and able to perform a wide variety of demolition tasks, Strike Force Concrete Breakers from Paladin are high-performing attachments you can put to work with confidence. Available in four models and impact classes, there is sure to be an option that will fit your Mini or Compact Excavator and turn your machine into a demolition master. Strike Force breakers can handle jobs of all shape and size, from small residential projects to the toughest commercial applications. Featuring smooth, vibration-lessening operation, Strike Force breakers eliminate wasted energy and harness that power into the task at hand. Take advantage of these tools for maintaining roads, sidewalks and driveways, or unleash it on a large job site in need of serious demolition. Rugged and optimized for maximum performance, these Concrete Breakers provide reliable blow energy, with exceptional range and results you can stand behind.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Breaker Model (Defined by Size and Impact Energy Class)
- Please include your machine's make and model during checkout to ensure proper mounting
The Strike Force Mini Excavator Concrete Breakers are available in four models. Select the SFB250 (Machine Weight: 2204-6614 Pounds), SFB350 (Machine Weight: 4409-9921 Pounds), SFB500 (Machine Weight: 5070-13227 Pounds) or SFB750 (Machine Weight: 7054-15873 Pounds).
- To ensure accurate mounting, please include your machine's make and model during check-out
- An equipment expert will be in touch as soon as possible to confirm pricing and confirm order
- Call us at 1-866-966-2538 to discuss mounting options and pricing
- Approximate mounting cost for SFB250:$600
- Approximate mounting cost for SFB350: $846
- Approximate mounting cost for SFB500: $1015
- Approximate mounting cost for SFB750: $1015
- There may be an additional charge of $577 for a Pin and Bushing Kit when necessary
- Breakers include 2 tool bits and 1 extra seal kit
- Super durable and reliable construction
- Two moving parts to keep maintenance and upkeep simple
- 2-year warranty
- Advanced noise reduction technology
- Please include your machine's make and model during checkout to ensure proper mounting set-up
- SFB250 Impact Weight: 700-1500 BPM
- SFB350 Impact Weight: 450-1150 BPM
- SFB500 Impact Weight: 640-1470 BPM
- SFB750 Impact Weight: 620-1750 BPM
- SFB250 Tool Diameter: 1.57"
- SFB350 Tool Diameter: 2.15"
- SFB500 Tool Diameter: 2.63"
- SFB750 Tool Diameter: 2.67"
- Refer to Specifications Tab for more information