STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Blue Diamond Skid Steer Low Flow Cold Planer Attachment
This Skid Steer Cold Planer from Blue Diamond Attachments has been optimized for Low Flow machines, bringing the power and capability of a dedicated Cold Planer to a wide range of loaders. This Low Flow model is ideal for a number of applications, including: Removal of asphalt surfaces prior to overlay, Shoulder widening projects, Pothole repair, Restoring drainage near curb lines for catch basins, and Mixing stabilizing agents into base for more durable repair. Premium components such as the Sauer piston motor and Fairfield planetary hub make this attachment durable and long-lasting. The teeth design of Blue Diamond's Cold Planer Attachments reduce vibration during operation, leading to more effective and efficient concrete milling and resurfacing. Fully supported parts and replacement teeth mean you'll never encounter costly downtime or maintenance delays.
Select Product Options Above
- Low Flow model can be operated by Skid Steer with minimum 15 GPM
- Side shift, tilt, and depth functions are controlled manually
- Reliable Sauer Piston motor
- Trusted Fairfield planetary hub
- Reduced vibration for increased productivity
- Rocket Fin tooth design and V-Tooth pattern set-up
- Adjustable side runners for fine adjustment and grade control
- Huge access cover for easier, safer and faster tooth replacement
- Great for removal of asphalt surfaces, shoulder widening, pothole repair, and more
- Fully supported parts and teeth replacements
- Skid Steer Low Flow Cold Planer Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat Faced couplers
- Owner's manual