STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Hog Crusher Skid Steer Concrete Crusher
The Hog Crusher Skid Steer Concrete Crusher is a heavy duty constructed attachment ideal for recycling concrete, block, brick, and stone materials on the jobsite by crushing it into back-fill material so it does not have to be hauled off, saving thousands of dollars in disposal costs. The attachment is capable of crushing 10 tons of asphalt or 8 tons of concrete per hour. The Hog Crusher is an extremely tough and useful product that will be with you for many years to come.
Testimonial from the Skid Steer Solutions Owner
When I first saw this product, I stood there in awe. The design, quality, fit and finish were amazing. I thought I just have to see this product run. The factory representative told me to step out back and I can watch it now. I headed outside and that is when the real fun began. They filled the hopper with concrete blocks and cranked it up. The Hog Crusher ate the blocks and spit out the perfect material for road base. I could see the uses immediately and knew we had to add it to our product list.
Ideal Uses for the Hog Crusher
- Recycling Concrete, Block, Brick and Stone Materials on the job site by crushing it into back-fill material so it does not have to be hauled off the job site saving thousands of dollars in disposal costs
- Crushing Block, Brick and Concrete into useable fill and driveway material
- Non-Reinforced Concrete to 4" thick - It can handle larger blocks but may have a hard time getting a good "bite" and kick the blocks around in the hopper.
- Concrete cinder blocks up to 24" Diameter
- Eliminating extra dumpsters on your job site by recycling job site debris
- Recycling Asphalt into fill material
- Crushing Stone into Gravel type material
- Crushing excess jobsite debris to 25% or less of it's size
- Final Crush Size - 2" or smaller
- Up to 10 tons per hour discharge
- Heavy plate reinforced construction
- One-half yard hopper capacity
- 24” wide crushing rotor
- Built-in forklift pockets
- Wear items constructed of abrasion resistant Tri-Braze steel
- Replaceable carbide bits, hardened breaker, cleaner and cheek plates – easy on-site maintenance
- Designed for brick, block, asphalt, unreinforced concrete and other applications
- EZ Grout Hog Crusher attachment
- Universal Skid Steer Mounting Plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual