STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
V60 Heavy Duty Hydraulic Snow Blade/Pusher
Virnig's V60 Heavy Duty Hydraulic Snow Blade/Pusher Attachment for skid steer loaders is a variable pusher with straight and angled positions to make your snow removal jobs quick, painless, and incredibly efficient.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Blade Width
- Select Electric Control Option
The V60 Hydraulic Snow Blade/Pusher is available in four distinct blade width options. You must also select an electric control option for your machine. If you have any questions about attachment connectivity, give us a call at (866) 966 2538.
- Angled positions for optimal snow removal
- Independent angling of each wing
- Multiple wing/blade angle configurations
- Floating frame link allows full blade contact to ground surface
- Oscillating and adjustable cast shoes allow edge to follow uneven surfaces
- Hydraulic crossover relief valve absorbs shock to ensure longevity of attachment
- Eight compression springs utilized by three blade sections with individual bottom trip edges
- Middle section comes standard with 5/8"x 8" reversible and replaceable bolt-on edge designed for 5.5" total wear
- New 10 ft. model available
- V60 Heavy Duty Hydraulic Snow Blade/Pusher
- Universal Skid Steer Mounting Plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual