STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Stanley Drop Hammer Attachment
The ultimate in concrete flat-work demolition, the Stanley Cyclone Drop Hammer is powerful, Skid Steer mounted, and breaks up concrete into smaller, more manageable sizes. Remove wasted time and labor from your demolition operation with the Stanley Drop Hammer. By utilizing the power of this attachment and proactively breaking up concrete, you'll be able to remove, transport, stack and stock-pile the broken up slab faster and easier. You may also be able to cut down costs by relying on smaller, more versatile machines for slab removal and transportation. Skid Steer operators with larger machines can also add the Drop Hammer to their full demolition arsenal and utilize a Skid Steer for the majority of site work. No matter how you integrate the Drop Hammer into your job, you'll be sure to experience reliable concrete breaking and increased productivity.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Drop Hammer Model
- Please Note: Model DH9000 requires a 60 day Lead Time
- Drop Hammer ships complete with Universal Skid Steer Mount
- Hoses and Flat-Faced Couplers Included
- Has greater power than conventional hydraulic hammers
- Contains fewer wear items for less maintenance and downtime
- No upper or lower bushings to grease or replace
- Designed for simplicity and results
- Easy to hook up, operate, and maintain
- Minimal set up time to get you to work faster
- Versatility: Can be attached to a skid steer, suitably sized excavator, or rubber tired backhoe
- Low shock transfer to carrier: The tool sits squarely on the concrete surface, ensuring that the impact load is transmitted down through the hammer to the concrete