75 Series Skid Steer Auger Drive | McMillen
See more by McMillen
A surcharge of $ is included to off-set the rising costs of steel | Learn more
with | Apply for Financing
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
McMillen Skid Steer Auger Drive | 75 Series
McMillen Auger Drives are legendary in the industry for using the highest quality materials and their extremely long average life. They simply refuse to quit, providing value like no other according to some operators. Featuring a heavy duty sealed planetary gear design, you can expect minimal maintenance and service costs on these ultra-reliable systems. Take a look at the features below to understand why these auger drives are virtually indestructible. Be sure to check out McMillen Auger Bits and Adapters to complete your Auger System.
- Skid Steer Mount, Auger Cradle, hoses, and couplers INCLUDED
- All 75 Series hydraulic motors drive the augers through a sealed planetary gear reduction.
- The heavy-duty all gear design contribute to the auger durability and minimal maintenance and service costs.
- 75 Series drive units are completely sealed with all moving components running in oil for total lubrication on a constant basis.
- Features reverse rotation for quick backout if the bit gets stuck.
- The systems’ hydraulic relief valve protects the units from damage when the auger hit large immovable objects, making it hard to seriously damage.
Shop McMillen Auger Bits (Click for more information)
- HDR Rock Auger Bits
- HTF Tree Planting Auger Bits
- 3 Foot Earth Auger Bits
- 4 Foot Earth Auger Bits
- 5 Foot Earth Auger Bits
- 6 Foot Earth Auger Bits
- McMillen Auger Drive (select hub type and drive size in options)
- Universal Skid Steer Mounting Plate
- Hydraulic hoses and flat face couplers
- Owner's Manual
Extreme Duty Skid Steer Auger | Blue Diamond
Auger Big Bundle Package | Eterra
Heavy Duty Skid Steer Auger Attachment | CID
Skid Steer Auger Attachment | Digga
4 Foot Earth Auger Bits | McMillen
Auger Drive Earth Drill Attachment | Eterra
Skid Steer Auger Attachment | Pengo
Auger Stump Planer | Eterra