Top Dog Attachments
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Blue Diamond Skid Steer Utility Bucket
The Skid Steer Utility Bucket is one of Blue Diamond's most successful and best-selling Skid Steer buckets. This bucket is optimized for serious work on larger machines, and offers the capacity of a larger bucket without getting too bulky or unwieldy like more traditional high-capacity models. The best of both worlds, the Utility Bucket can be selected with a Smooth, Bolt-On Edge or Tooth Edge, and is equally adept at digging and material transport as it is back-dragging and leveling. Constructed of thick material and reinforced for strength, this Utility Bucket is ready to perform day-in and day-out.
Select Product Options Above
- Built rugged and heavy-duty for serious work
- More capacity than a standard low-profile bucket
- Not as bulky or heavy as a high-capacity bucket
- One of Blue Diamond's best-selling Skid Steer Buckets
- Optimal for larger machines
- Rolled back for easy clean-out
- Rear heel offers excellent back dragging and leveling
- 1/4" material thickness in back and floor
- Heavy top cross bar
- Boxed-in bottom corner increases strength
- Smooth Model includes Bolt-On Edge
- 72" Model Weight: 624 Pounds (Smooth) / 610 Pounds (Tooth)
- 72" Model Capacity: 17.71 CF
- 78" Model Weight: 653 Pounds (Smooth) / 605 Pounds (Tooth)
- 78" Model Capacity: 18.66 CF
- 84" Model Weight: 797 Pounds (Smooth) / 687 Pounds (Tooth)
- 84" Model Capacity: 20.09 CF
- Material Thickness: 1/4"
- High Back: 22"
- Floor Depth: 34"
- Skid Steer Utility Bucket
- Owner's manual