STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Blue Diamond Snow and Mulch Bucket | Standard and Heavy-Duty
The Snow and Mulch Bucket from Blue Diamond Attachment featured reinforced gussets to increase operational durability and bucket life. Select between standard and heavy-duty models in a host of bucket widths to match this reliable bucket to your specific needs. The Snow and Mulch Bucket is multi-use and multi-functional, excellent at snow removal, moving mulch, gravel and other landscaping materials, also excelling in agricultural applications such as transporting and dumping animal feed. This bucket is a customer favorite in the Blue Diamond line, and once you put it to the test, you'll understand why.
Select Product Options Above
- Multi-use and multi-functional
- Great for snow removal, mulch transport, wood shavings, gravel, animal feed and more
- Reinforced gussets strongly tie the floor and back of the bucket together
- Increased durability and bucket lift
- 26" high back
- 28" deep front-to-back
- Available in standard or heavy-duty
- Pre-drilled for bolt-on edge option
- Bolt-on edge available for all models
- Standard Duty Wrap: 3/16"
- Heavy-Duty Wrap: 1/4"
- 60" Model Capacity: 20.00 CF
- 66" Model Capacity: 22.91 CF
- 72" Model Capacity: 25.00 CF
- 78" Model Capacity: 27.00 CF
- 84" Model Capacity: 29.10 CF
- 90" Model Capacity: 31.20 CF
- 96" Model Capacity: 34.50 CF
- 102" Model Capacity: 37.80 CF
- Skid Steer Snow and Mulch Bucket Standard and/or Heavy-Duty
- Owner's manual