STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Blue Diamond Severe Duty Mini Excavator Brush Cutter | 42" | 16-26 GPM
The Severe Duty Mini Excavator Brush Cutter from Blue Diamond Attachments offers a 42" cut width, 6" cutting capacity, and is designed for machines between 10,000-19,000 pounds with a flow rating of 16-26 GPM. Brutally powerful, the Severe Duty Mower lives up to its name thanks to an Italian-Made piston motor, an extremely strong motor that delivers increased torque and improved power during heavy application. Cut-away design allows for better access to larger material, leaving behind a clean finish. A proprietary valve design allows this Blue Diamond unit to be operated without the need for a case drain line, a true time saving innovation. Three double-edged blades made of heavy-duty AR400 steel combine to take down heavy brush, trees, vegetation and more.
Ideal for roadside clearing, mowing and clearing around lakes and ponds, clearing ditches and trails, plus much more, the Severe Duty Mini Excavator Brush Cutter from Blue Diamond can handle a wide range of clearing applications, with the added ability to work over fence lines and guardrail posts.
Select Product Options Above
- Please include your machine's make and model during checkout to ensure proper mounting
- If you need a Mount that isn't listed, please select "Other Mount" and we will contact you (price and warranty may vary)
- If you want to build your own Mount, please select "Other Mount" and we will contact you (price and warranty may vary)
- Standard Size Hoses Included - Longer or Shorter Hose modifications are the responsibility of the customer
Recommended Machine Size
- Minimum Machine Weight: 10,000 Pounds
- Maximum Machine Weight: 19,000 Pounds
- Flow Rating: 16-26 GPM
- A brutally powerful cutter for clearing land and large brush
- 42" cutting width - 6" cutting capacity for clearing along roadways, trails, lakes, ponds and more
- Clear thick brush, small trees, heavy vegetation, and much more
- Excellent combination with the reach of your machine, mow over fences and guardrails
- Italian-Made Piston Motor offer increased torque and power
- Cutaway side
- 3 Blade System
- AR400 Double Edged Blades
- Proprietary valving eliminates the need to install a case drain
- Bearing seal protection kit under deck
- Grease filled drive dramatically improves bearing life and prevents downtime due to seal damage
- Number of Blades: 3 / Double Edged
- Cutting Capacity: 6"
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Weight (No Mount): 729 pounds
- Flow Rating: 16-26 GPM
- Mini Excavator Severe Duty Brush Cutter | 42" | 16-26 GPM
- Machine specific mount (optional)
- Flat faced couplers
- Hydraulic hoses
- Owner's manual