STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Digga Mini Excavator Auger Drives
Digga's range of drilling drives for 0.75 ton to 3 ton Excavators are among the best when it comes to performance, quality, and reliability. 30 years of design, research, and development has gone into these top tier auger drives. Completely manufactured and assembled by Digga, using only the highest grade materials and strictest quality control.
For excavators from 4.5 to 8 tons check out the Digga Excavator Auger Attachment.
Featuring the classic Digga / Eaton motor with optional pressure relief valve. Digga's unique design allows the gearbox to go down the hole to maximize your drilling depth without extensions.
- Compact high torque Digga manufactured gearbox
- Digga designed Eaton motor with optional pressure relief valve to eliminate the need for bulky valve blocks and reduce many potential leak points
- 2 Piece shaft design ensures maximum side load ratings without increasing load on bearings
- Lifetime shaft pull out warranty
- 5 year gear box and 3 year motor warranty
- Easily converted to a screw anchor drive with the addition of Digga patented 'anti kickback valve'
- Can be mounted on all main brands of mini excavator
- Choose Auger Drive
- Choose Mount
Digga Mounting options
If you need help understanding the Digga mounting options Click Here or give us a call!
- Mini Excavator Auger Drives
- Owner's manual