STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Blue Diamond Hydraulically Adjusting Pallet Forks
Hydraulically Adjusting Pallet Forks are an innovative and useful addition to your skid steer loader, great for any operator who constantly moves and loads pallets, lumber, or any other material. Cut down on wasted time and energy by eliminating trips in out out of the cab to manually adjust your forks. Increase your productivity, lift and load faster, and get more work done.
Choose between two models: Standard Duty model with 4,000 lbs. lift or Severe Duty model with 6,000 lbs. lift. Severe Duty model is best suited for large frame skid steers and CTL machines and features walk-through frame for easier access to cab.
Select Product Options Above
- Hydraulically adjust from 8" to 40" on center
- Save time and money by eliminating manual adjustment
- Lift and load material faster and with greater effeciency
- Rated for 4,000 or 6,000 lbs. lift
- Choice of 48" or 60" tines
- Shaft mounted tines for greater durability
- Offers great load visibility
- Easy to see through frame
- Rugged and durable for heavy use
- Hoses and couplers included with purchase
- Skid Steer Hydraulically Adjusting Pallet Forks
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat Faced couplers
- Owner's manual