STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Blue Diamond Heavy Duty Brush Cutter
The Heavy Duty Brush Cutter from Blue Diamond Attachments is a strong and durable all around brush mower, designed as an affordable value for Skid Steer and Compact Track Loader operators. Blue Diamond is constantly improving and upgrading their design, and this version of the Heavy Duty Brush Cutter is their strongest yet. Excellent in clearing grass, this cutter can handle brush and material up to 3" with ease. The solid 3/4" blade carrier and 1/4" thick deck combine with a tapered deck design to provide rugged clearing power as well as the ability for simple discharge and clearing of stumps. Heavy wear bars are featured on high-impact areas, keeping this Brush Cutter strong and durable.
Ideal applications for the Heavy Duty Brush Cutter include: Farm and ranch clearing, right of way maintenance, brush and sapling clearing, mowing fields.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Brush Cutter Model
- Select Optional Forestry Door Upgrade
- Hoses and Couplers included with purchase
- An effective and affordable option for the operator who isn't a daily, commercial user
- 16 -25 GPM Flow Requirement
- Cuts up to 3"material with ease
- Excellent mowing grass and brush
- Newly added features to increase value and performance
- Heavily reinforced deck
- Solid 3/4" thick blade carrier
- Tapered rear of deck to help with discharge and stump clearance
- Forged drive spindle
- New and improved 1/4" thick deck
- 9" deck clearance
- Heavy wear bars on high impact areas for increased durability
- Dual crossover relief valve in motor
Interested in a Blue Diamond Brush Cutter for Daily, Commercial Use?
Please consider the following Blue Diamond offerings if you're looking for a cutter that can handle the most extreme applications:
- Extreme Duty Closed Front Brush Cutter
- Extreme Duty Open Front Brush Cutter
- Severe Duty Brush Cutter
Browse the full line of Blue Diamond Brush Cutters (Click to learn more)
- Heavy Duty Brush Cutter Attachment
- Severe Duty Brush Cutter Attachment
- Closed Front Extreme Duty Brush Cutter
- Open Front Extreme Duty Brush Cutter
- Skid Steer Heavy Duty Brush Cutter
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat Faced couplers
- Owner's manual