STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
V50 Root Rake Grapple Attachment
The same incredible root removal and debris clearing performance expected from the V60 model, now available in three smaller, more affordable sizes. The V50 Root Rake Grapple from Virnig is a two-cylinder, single jaw grapple that excels at digging, raking, removing and loading roots, small trees, and all manner of debris. An all-around clearing monster, this is a grapple that offers amazing time savings and return on investment.
- Forward and reverse operation allows for great range of motion
- Jaw and rake tines are extremely durable with 3/8"" grade 80 steel
- Grapple jaw opens to 40"" to take in large amounts of brush per load
- Series 23 replaceable cast teeth
- NitroSteel cylinder rods
- Teflon coated bushings
- Known clearance issue with URG66 and URG72 on Takeuchi track loaders and John Deere G-Series loaders (330G, 331G, 332G, and 333G)
- V50 Root Rake Grapple Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual