STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Virnig V20 Mini Skid Steer Angle Broom
Efficiently clear debris from any path with Virnig's V20 mini skid steer angle broom. This broom is engineered with a direct drive Eaton motor and Virnig's exclusive self centering swing linkage system for effective sweeping. The poly/wire wafers can be replaced easily without disconnecting the hoses complete with a stand that flips down to protect bristles during storage for longevity. Add a hydraulic angle or electric angle to angle the broom from the cab or platform.
Electric Angle Options
The optional electric angle requires an electrical control pin, choose the option that best fits your machine.
- 8 Pin Control – works with ASV RT25 and 40.
- 14 Pin Control - some Bobcat models have an aftermarket 14 pin connector installed.
- 12 Volt Electric Control (with power source) - works on all mini brands (except Bobcat)
- 12 Volt Electric Control – pulls power from your loader's battery.
NOTE: Bobcat mini skid steers have the following two electric options:
- 12 Volt Electric Control – pulls power from the battery.
- 14 pin Control – works with a pre-installed 14 pin connection
Hydraulic Angle Option is only available for Vermeer skid steers and do not require an electric option.
- Swing linkage system, which self-centers the broom when angled
- Recessed and guarded motor
- HD 1 1/4" greased bearing
- Wafers can be replaced without disconnecting hoses
- Poly/wire wafers
- Stand flips down to protect bristles during storage
- Optional 1 cylinder hydraulic angle
- Direct drive Eaton motor
- V20 Mini Skid Steer Angle Broom
- Flat faced couplers
- Hydraulic hoses
- Owner's Manual