STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Eterra Skid Steer Wiper Kit
The Eterra Wiper Kit for skid steers is designed to attach to the exterior of the skid steer cab door and wash away mud, rain, water, and debris that may fly up while operating your skid steer.
Did you buy an Acrylic or Lexan Skid Steer cab online or on eBay and it did not have a wiper? If you did, it probably only took one day of operating in the wet weather for you to wish you had a wiper blade installed. Skid Steer Solutions has an effective and affordable wiper kit that you don't want to miss out on.
We offer the Eterra Cab Wiper Kit. It comes with everything you will need to install an electric wiper on your skid steer cab door.
Installing on ATVs
Many customers have reported that they bought these for their side by side ATV's and installed them successfully. Their only complaint was that the wiper angle was not wide enough and there were no instructions. If you open up the drive mechanism, you can adjust the angle up to 65 degrees. We do not offer installation instructions or support on installing this into an ATV because we did not design this wiper for that type of installation. Please look at our Skid Steer installation video and see if this will work for you prior to ordering.
- We had this kit designed specifically for Skid Steer Cabs.
- Comes with a powerful 12 Volt motor.
- Wiper Angle - 55 degrees which allows for a longer wiper to cover more area.
- Wiper Blade Length - 13-3/4".
- Wiper arm is adjustable from 11" - 15" long. This gives you an adjustable sweep of 21" - 24".
- Right Parking so the wiper stops out of your line of site.
- Toggle switch located on the back of the motor facing the operator.
- 6 foot wire with integrated fuse and holder allows you to pull the wire up inside your cab where your power is located.
- Wires are protected with a plastic wire wrap.
- Strong waterproof housing.
- Wiper motor
- Installation hardware
- 14" wiper
- Wiper arm