STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
McLaren Turf Series Rubber Tracks for Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders
The NextGen Turf Series of rubber tracks are specifically developed for landscaping professionals who demand a smooth tread and reduced ground pressure. The Next Gen turf rubber tracks leave a much lighter footprint than conventional tracks and reduce damage on delicate turf areas and various irrigation systems deployed underneath the delicate surface.
- Turf Protection - perfect for applications on golf courses, parks, and any landscaping work that requires turf protection
- Reduced Ground Pressure - specifically for landscaping professionals who demand a smooth tread and reduced ground pressure
- Lighter Footprint - much lighter footprint than conventional tracks which reduces damage on delicate turf areas and various irrigation systems deployed underneath the delicate surface
- SpoolRite Belting Technology: a single jointless non-overlapping continuous steel belt. This technology consists of one single continuous steel cable with no joint connection and thus with no weak point prone to track brake. Specifically developed for track loaders, McLaren's SpoolRite™ belting technology provides the industry's strongest track structure.
How to read your track sizes:
- The first number is the track width in millimeters (450 mm = about 17.5")
- The second number is the pitch length or distance between the top of one tread/link to the next
- The third number is the total number of treads/links
- Turf Series Rubber Tracks for Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders
- Owner's manual