STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Skid Steer Power Rake Attachment
Virnig's Power Rake Attachment for Skid Steers can grade, rake, and eliminate debris all in one machine.
The Power Rake Attachment is available in two distinct rake widths: 72" and 90". You may also upgrade your Power Rake with an optional hydraulic angle. If you choose this option, be sure to choose an electric control option that matches your machine.
- Direct drive motor reduces downtime for increased longevity
- Floating design keeps the rake level and smooth on your surface
- Bi-directional drum works in both directions for easy seedbed preparation
- Operator may manually angle the rake 25 degrees in both directions
- Hydraulic Angle Option available
- Long lasting carbide tip teeth
- Removable end plates to contain raked debris
- Solid urethane filled tires eliminate potential flat tires, increasing efficiency
Hydraulic Angle Features
- One cylinder design with electric control valve
- 2.5" bore, 8"stroke cylinder with NitroSteel® rod
- Greasable cylinder and linkage pins
- Requires electric control option
- Skid Steer Power Rake Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual