STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
McLaren C Pattern Rubber Tracks for Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders
Next Generation Series is McLaren's original premium quality rubber track line preferred by many OEMs. Superior-built, these tracks outperform other premium tracks on OEM tests. The C Pattern track for skid steers and compact track loaders is a classic pattern OEM quality track built with premium materials to match or surpass your original OEM track. McLaren rubber tracks stand out with consistent quality and lasting durability even on the harshest terrain.
- Wear resistant rubber compound
- Reliable metal to rubber bonding
- Various tread patterns and short pitch technology
- SpoolRite Belting Technology: a single jointless non-overlapping continuous steel belt. This technology consists of one single continuous steel cable with no joint connection and thus with no weak point prone to track brake.
How to read your track sizes:
- The first number is the track width in millimeters (320 mm = about 12.5", 450 mm = about 17.5")
- The second number is the pitch length or distance between the top of one tread/link to the next
- The third number is the total number of treads/links
Choosing premium rubber tracks is guaranteed for increased productivity and longer undercarriage work life for you machine. A tread patter for every size has been chosen and optimized to deliver optimal traction and minimum vibrations for every machine range.
- C Pattern Rubber Tracks for Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders
- Owner's manual
Skid Steer Doors of North America