STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Boasting the trusted quality and attention to detail you've come to expect from McMillen, these auger adapters are available in a variety of sizes, ensuring you'll be able to run any auger and drive unit combination you can think up. Take advantage of your full auger equipment arsenal by pairing your bits, extensions and other drilling necessities with the proper adapter that fits your auger drive. First, select from the wide range of available drive unit output shaft options, then pair with the collar opening and size that will suit your needs.
The sizes are for the adapter. The first number is the female end, which connects to the existing auger drive, and the second number is the male end that inserts into the hub at the top of your existing auger bit.
- Multi-hole input hub designed to fit most manufacturers auger drives
- Strong, heavy duty, and reliable
- Simple installation and removal
- Available in a wide variety of sizes to fit your needs
- 2" Hex to 2-1/2" Hex (21989)
- 2" Hex to 2-5/8" Hex (24546)
- 2" Hex to 2" Round (21969)
- 2" Hex to 2-9/16" Round (21987)
- 2" Round to 2-9/16" Round (22234)
- 2" Round to 2" Hex (22237)
- 2-1/2" Hex to 2" Hex (21988)
- 2-9/16" Round to 2" Round (21967)
- 2-9/16" Round to 2" Hex (21990)
- 2-5/8" Hex to 2" Hex (24980)
- 2-5/8" Hex to 2-1/2" Hex (111483)