STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Bradco Series II Excavator Mulcher Attachment
The Bradco Series II line of Excavator Mulchers give Mini and Compact Excavator operators one of the strongest mulching machines in the industry. Shred and mulch up to 12" hardwood trees while also annihilating brush, vines, vegetation and heavy grasses. Combined with the power and reach of your Excavator, the Bradco Series II Mulcher is a serious land clearing force that optimizes power and efficiency. All Series II Mulchers come standard with a heavy-duty piston motor, designed to make the most of your operating power to efficiently mulch and shred material. This motor also allows for simple transfer of the attachment to other prime movers without the need to change out hydraulic motors, belts or belt drive sprockets/pulleys. This allows you to add the Mulcher to your arsenal and utilize it with your full compliment of machines, hassle-free, if needed. The synchronous belt drive system in the Series II Mulcher eliminates slippage in the belt and drive sprocket, making the attachment durable and reliable in even the toughest applications.
The Rotor Construction in the Series II Mulcher is another feature that sets this attachment apart. The rotor's spiral cut pattern cuts the entire length of the rotor, reducing amount of cut per tooth, making each cutting station more powerful and efficient. This design optimizes power and performance, speeding up your clearing operation and completing the job quicker. Two Teeth options are available, Carbide Hammers and Claw Teeth. Both are reversible and easily interchanged without needing to rebalance the rotor, allowing for seamless operation no matter what material you're shredding or the demands of the job.
Mounting and Machine Capability Options
- The Bradco Series II Excavator Mulcher can be outfitted to fit most Mini and Compact Excavator models
- Manufacturers that are supported include: Takechi, Kubota, Bobcat, CAT, JCB, John Deere, Komatsu, Case, Hitachi, Volvo, Yanmar and more
- Please include your machine's make and model during check out to ensure proper mounting
- An equipment expert with be in touch as soon as possible to confirm pricing and confirm order
- Additional costs may incur when selecting compatibility options such as: Hose Kits, Case Drain, Mounting Options, Oil Coolers, etc.
- If you have any questions, please give us a call at 1-866-966-2538 to discuss mounting and compatibility options
- Available in multiple cutting widths and Mulcher models
- Mulch and shred up to 12" diameter hardwood trees
- Please refer to specification chart below to find proper model for your machine and application
- Designed to operate from 1,550 - 2,000 RPM
- On-board pressure gauge easily viewed from operators station to monitor system pressure
- Heavy duty rotor construction
- Balanced .75"-1" wall drum with 2.438" alloy steel shaft through entire length of rotor
- Rotor spiral cut pattern cuts the entire length of the rotor
- Rotor design reduces amount of cut per tooth and increases efficiency and performance
- 36" Model outfitted with patented Tree Stabilization Guide
- Replaceable abrasion-resistant AR400 wear plate on skid shoes
- Fixed hammers with reversible Carbide and Claw Teeth
- Teeth are easily replaceable and can be interchanged without needing to rebalance the rotor
- Synchronous belt drive system
- Eliminates belt and drive sprocket slippage
- Heavy duty bent axis variable displacement piston motor
- Piston motor optimizes performance and output power
- Can be easily transferred to other prime movers without having to change out hydraulic motors, belts or belt drive sprockets/pulleys
- Bradco Excavator Mulching Head with teeth
- Machine specific mount (see options)
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual