Skid Steer Push Pull Silt Fence Installer | 36"
The Silt Fence Plow 36" Push Pull fence installer for skid steers is ideal for quickly installing silt fence in normal to rough terrain.
This model of silt fence plow allows you to work your skid steer the way is was meant to. By operating in the forward direction you gain much better visibility and functionality with any attachment you are running. The Push/Pull models will operate in a forward or rearward direction so you can start and stop when and where you need to.
- Dedicated Skid Steer Quick attachment plate with retractable legs that allow you to park the machine when not in use.
- Forklift Hoist slots for easy movement.
- 6" x 4" x 3/8" Tube Steel Main Frame for the strongest built plow in the industry
- Simple Rotary Offset Design allows you to quickly offset to either side of center to pull. It allows you to swing the machine over either side of center to push the silt fence plow forward. By aligning two pins the machines offset position can be changed while it is in the ground.
- 90 degree Rear Pivot Swing The rear pivot can swing 90 degrees either side of center. The rear pivot design provides the tightest turning radius available. Massive 2" x 8" pivot pins ensure years of dependable service.
- Fabric Tension Spring & 16" Diameter Fabric Plates - Simple easy to adjust fabric tension spring allows for quick adjustment. 16" Diameter fabric plates prevent the fabric from telescoping over the plates during installation.
- Spring Loaded Coultier with hardened steel blade cuts through tree roots and vegetation.
- 1" Thick Mould Board Knife is standard equipment. Stainless steel parts in key wear areas and specially designed fabric chute installs fabric in a tight consistent snag free manner.
- Replaceable Hard Surfaced Plow Point is designed to disrupt the soil upward for easier pulling and proper silt fence installation.