Power Tilt Tree Saw | Sidney
See more by Sidney
A surcharge of $ is included to off-set the rising costs of steel | Learn more
with | Apply for Financing
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Sidney Power Tilt Skid Steer Tree Saw
The Skid Steer Power Tilt Tree Saw features a unique, 36" S5 tooling steel optimized blade gracefully slices through trees up to 24" in diameter powered by a 95% efficient piston motor to get the job done. You can cut from just about any angle thanks to the compact rotary actuator with 180° of rotation. This attachment is designed with a lightweight structure that fully encloses and protects the electrical components, accompanied by a monolithic manifold and spin down circuit for operator safety, and hydraulic flow heat dissipation to keep everything nice and cool. No tree is safe but, you and your machine always will be.
Note: This attachment requires 20 - 40 GPM @ 3000 - 4000 PSI
- Unique, optimized blade cuts 1” to 24” diameter trees and brush.
- 8 specially designed Kodiak carbide replaceable teeth - A572.
- Strong and lightweight structure fully encloses and protect components.
- Electrical interface “Plug & Play” allows use of OEM controls on most machines.
- 14 pin & 8 Pin controls available as well as a Bobcat Canbus 7 pin controller
- Hydraulic flow designed to dissipate heat.
- Gates MegaTuff ® hoses used for long life.
- Taper roller bearing to absorb shock loads.
- Weight 950 lbs.
- Hydraulic requirements: 20 - 40 GPM - High flow machines will provide the best performance.
- Saw Blade Diameter: 36"
What can it do?
- Brush and trees to 24".
- Rotate it to cut branches.
- Great for equestrian trails, Cut those high overhanging branches.
- Sidney Tree Saw attachment
- Universal Skid Steer Mounting Plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat face couplers
- Owner's manual
Skid Steer Tree Saw Attachment | CID
Hydra-Clip 16" Tree Shear with Grapple Attachment | M&M
Skid Steer Manual Rotating Tree Saw Attachment | CID
HTC Rotating Tree Shear Attachment | Sidney
Typhoon Skid Steer Clearing Mower | Eterra
Timberwolf Forestry Grapple Tree Shear Attachment | Dymax
Series II Skid Steer Mulcher Attachment | Bradco
Extreme Duty Ground Shark Brush Cutter Attachment | Bradco