STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Eterra PDX-1000 Excavator Breaker Style Post Driver Attachment
Redefine the way you drive posts with the PDX-1000 Excavator Post Driver from Eterra. This post-driver is the latest and most impressive edition of the original Eterra Breaker Style Post Driver Attachment that originated back in 2007. With the most recent model updated with innovative technology, this Breaker Style Post Driver delivers more power, more versatility, and less vibration and noise than any other post driver.
Engineered with a fully enclosed nitrogen charged power cell to deliver a powerful hit every-time, this Post Driver attachment achieves 1000ft/lbs of force per actuation. The power cell is protected by heavy-duty housing along with rubber isolators to ensure seamless post driving with no downtime, and transfers much less energy back into the machine. T-Posts, Round Posts, and Square Posts and even rail-way ties - The PDX-1000 handles it all with ease.
Paramount to successful fence installation by professionals is the featured ability to place a post and drive it on almost any terrain or slope. The PDX-1000 offers a proprietary 15-degree tilting mechanism that utilizes Hydraulic Control Valves to make operation smooth and controls easy. Eterra has been building breaker style post drivers since 2007 and have released many versions of their original design. This is the best one yet by far, optimized for power, reliability, and operator comfort. If you're a professional fence installer, it's worth getting the best.
- Fully Enclosed Driver Cell: The major difference between this post driver and the competition is that it utilizes a fully enclosed driver cell with Urethane dampeners to reduce sound and vibration going back to the operator and the machine. This ultimately increases the longevity of the machine and attachment, and allows operators to stay comfortable on long days. The result is a more powerful attachment that is also more pleasant to operate.
- Ultra Duty Mounting Plate: Another unnoticed but cool feature is the ultra-duty plate and mounting system. It can be quickly exchanged to mount on a skid steer thanks to an 8-bolt mounting bracket system.
- Post Guide Housing: The PDX post guide housing makes it easier to keep the driver on the post, with 4 different size options. The guide housing allows for railroad ties and can be removed to drive posts greater than 9"
- PDX-1000 Post Driver Attachment
- Excavator coupler (Select machine type)
- (4) Post Guide Housing (2", 4", 6", 8")
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual