STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
LaBounty Skid Steer Shear Attachment MSD7R
The LaBounty MSD7R Steel Shear is the king of all Skid Steer Shears. With a history built on massive excavator mounted shears, this model is scaled down from the big boys to run on skid steers. This product ships completely assembled and ready to use on a skid steer. It comes complete with a 360 degree rotational base.
*If you don't have two sets of auxiliary hydraulics, you'll need to add on the Factory Installed Selector Valve (see product options).
- Four way indexible cutting blades for reduced operating costs and maximum parts utilization
- Fully enclosed housing to protect cylinder and hydraulic components
- Large heavy-duty pivot components for longer life
- Plate shrouds protecting the pivot end caps
- Weld-in replaceable piercing tip
- 10 Inch ( 254 mm ) jaw opening
- 11 Inch ( 279 mm ) jaw depth
- 55 Inch ( 1.4 m ) reach
- Shear cut capacity: I-Beam - 7 Inches ( 178 mm )( Typical ) Plate - 1/4 Inch ( 6.4 mm )
- Solid Round - 1.25 Inches ( 32 mm )
- Pipe - 5 Inches ( 127 mm )
- Concrete - 8 Inches ( 203 mm )
- Hydraulic flow required: 17-29 GPM ( 64-110 lpm )
- Hydraulic pressure required: 2000-3000 PSI ( 138-207 bar )
- Bolt in replaceable guide blade
- Magnet lifting eyes and cable hanging lugs available
- 6 month/750 hour warranty
- Skid Steer Shear Attachment
- Universal Skid Steer mounting plate
- Flat faced couplers
- Hydraulic hoses
- Owner's manual