STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Harley 48" Mini Skid Steer Power Rake
The 48" Harley Mini Skid Steer Power Rake for mini skid steers is an ideal option for blending an old yard into a new one, power raking a new yard into a golf course, removing surface rocks yearly that find themselves close to the surface, grading and blending transitions, thatching an established yard, resurfacing gravel roads and parking lots, preparing the perfect seedbed.
The Mini Harley rake is designed for modern more powerful skid steer weights and power. Available in Fixed Angle, Manual Angle, and Hydraulic Angle models, the rigid frame Harley Rakes are a great mix of quality and function for your landscape needs. Easy to use and a cinch to maintain, the manual rotation great for operators who want the features at a lower price. With a Harley Landscape Power Rake, you will be productive in no time.
The geometry and design of this power rake is leaps and bounds beyond the rest. If you compare the thickness of steel, type of carbides used, rubber dam thickness and tubing size to similar rakes in the market place, you will be amazed. The Harley Skid Steer Rakes are a class all to themselves. You simply cannot find a better quality skid steer power rake anywhere.
Harley Rake Mini purchase includes hoses, hydraulic couplers, and mini universal mount.
- Select 48" Harley Rake Model
- Select Wire Control Harness (for use with Hydraulic Model)
- Standard Magnetic Control Box, 14-Pin, 8-Pin, and 7-Pin electrical available. 7-Pin electrical ships separate from Skid Steer Genius
- Dual independently adjustable gauge wheels allow for skim passes for over-seeding or adjust to cut drainage grades.
- Pure carbide proprietary teeth design for best possible fracture pattern and superior seed and moisture retention.
- Adjustable Rhino Hide Barrier above the roller allows you to quickly react to the soil conditions. You choose the size of material you want left on the seedbed.
- Quick and easily removable/reversible end plates for wind-rowing and reverse box raking.
- Slim profile bearing ends allow full depth first pass teeth penetration.
- Triple sealed and shielded bearings for extra protection and longer life.
- Well designed geometry provides great visibility.
Harley Rake Uses
- Blending an old yard into a new one.
- Power Raking a new yard into a golf course.
- Removing surface rocks yearly that find themselves close to the surface.
- Grading and blending transitions.
- Thatching an established yard.
- Resurfacing gravel roads and parking lots.
- Preparing the perfect seedbed
- With a Harley Landscape Rake, you are adding a very powerful and useful attachment to your arsenal.