STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
V60 Heavy Duty V-Snow Blade Attachment
The V60 Heavy Duty V-Snow Blade Attachment allows operators to push and pile snow as well as cut through it with the V position. This is a great attachment for dealing with all types of snow weights and consistencies.
The V60 V-Snow Blade Attachment is available in 7 different size options. The smallest, 48 in., is designed to plow sidewalks or get into tight areas needing snow removal. The biggest, at 120 in, can handle any big snow removal job. You may also choose to upgrade your V-Snow Blade attachment with additional pin-on wings.
- Hydraulic control makes V, straight, scoop, and other angled positions
- Reversible, replaceable bolt-on edges
- Replaceable steel center edge sections
- Oscillation and adjustable cast skid shoes allow blade to follow uneven surfaces
- Floating frame link ensures full blade contact and full down pressure in all positions
- Hydraulic sequence relief valves protect attachment by transferring shock if object is hit
- 48" model designed for side walks and tight spaces
- USA made NitroSteel® cylinder rods are corrosion, dent, and flake resistant
- V60 Heavy Duty V-Snow Blade Attachment
- Universal Skid Steer Mounting Plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat Faced couplers
- Owner's Manual