STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Anbo GR35-EX Excavator Brush Grapple
The Anbo GR35-EX Brush Grapple for excavators is ideal for picking up and moving brush, fallen trees, logs, rocks, and tearing roots.
This is a rugged, heavy duty 34" Root Grapple for mini excavators or backhoes, built from 1/2" AR400 structural steel. This is a one of a kind product available online exclusively from Anbo. Thanks to customer demand, this rugged and reliable model has been made available for excavators.
The grapple is 34" wide and opens to 38". The top portion of the grapple is 25" wide.
This is just about the most useful grapple you could ever own. Use it for most root grappling or brush handling you could think of. This design is based upon our popular GR series grapples that have helped to build this company. A grapple of this quality is an absolute must have item.
Select Product Options Above
- Select an excavator coupler
- If you need a coupler that isn't listed, please select "Other Coupler" and we will contact you (price and warranty may vary)
- If you want to build your own coupler, please select "None / Build Your Own" and we will contact you (price and warranty may vary)
- 34" Wide
- Opens to 38"
- Top portion is 25" Wide
- The back of the grapple has a 1/2" plate that is 17" wide and 12" high
- This gives you plenty of room to mount your connecting pins or coupler
- Built from 1/2" AR400 structural steel
- Heavy duty construction quality and strength
- Tough and long lasting for serious work
Anbo MFG. is No Longer In Business