STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Track Handler 5 Piece Track Kit (Remove, Replace, Install)
Track Handler Kits are the safest and most convenient way to change or replace your skid steer or excavator tracks. For every hour that your machine is out of service you are losing money. This track kit allows you to service your machine on the spot without the need to take employees off the job or waiting for an expensive service call. The track handler products work on all major brands of skid loader, excavator, mini excavator, and compact skid loader equipment.
Also available in a 3 Piece Kit.
Preparing your machine for track removal or replacement is a very critical step. Safety is always the top priority when lifting the machine off the ground. Make sure your machine is secure and only off the ground by 3-4". Only one side of the machine should be off the ground during this process. Some machines require more clearance than that, you want to check you machine manual for instructions.
Track Handler products (armadillo mat) are compatible with newer torsion style suspension and rigid suspensions that require a grease fitting to tighten the track. Dis-assembly of the front idler is required for open design undercarriage used on ASV machines and machines using ASV track assemblies.
- Armadillo: A flexible reinforced tough rubber mat (3/4" thick) with hot rolled steel bars securely fastened to both side of the mat. This part runs between the inside of the track and the idler for taking off and putting on tracks.
- Hammerhead: Steel uniquely shaped attachment that mounts onto the Power Bar with inset screws that securely tightens to the bar. When used with the Power Bar, this tool makes pulling off tracks and prying them back onto the idler or sprockets safer because it creates more leverage points to take advantage of.
- Beaver Tail: This cold rolled steel uniquely shaped gripping tool used with a ratchet strap to exert pressure to pull the track back in place of the idler. This greatly reduces the work of manually handling the tracks back onto the machine
- Power Bar: 42" Steel pry bar with large ergonomically formed handle. This works perfectly with out Hammer Head attachment to gain the appropriate amount of leverage used for the safest way possible for moving large heavy tracks into place.
- Ratchet Strap: Nylon strap with double hooks for better attaching the Beaver Trail, 1000 lbs. capacity. 1.5" strap width. Size and color may very.
- 5 piece track kit
- Owner's manual
Track Bar Systems
Skid Steer Doors of North America