STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Pengo Bolt on Rock Head Kit
The BoRH (Bolt on Rock Head) patented from Pengo provides the ultimate solution for all your drilling applications. Designed to convert a standard aggressor dirt auger into a rock auger. The BoRH eliminates the need for an additional and dedicated rock auger. Featuring innovative wear caps and enlarged shoulders on the teeth for increased wear. When determining the cut diameter needed keep in mind that the cut diameter is 1 1/2" larger than the auger diameter. The BoRH system provides the ultimate solution across a wide variety of soil conditions.
Compatibility with BoRH Attachments
- Not Compatible with non Pengo Augers
- With augers made with a one-piece cast auger head. The head acts as the tooth and pilot mounting platform.
- The height of the new pilot is 2-1/2". If the dimension is 1-1/2" then the auger head may not work well with the BoRH attachment.
- A compatible 1 piece auger head will have a cast auger head, The lettering will have the auger diameter followed by a "AR". If your auger does not have those markings, then the Auger Head may not work well with the BoRH attachment.
- Bolt on Rock Head Kit
- Contains Boring Head
- Pilot Bit
- Wear Caps
- Bullet-Style Carbide Teeth
- All hardware needed to complete installation
- Owner's manual