STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Stanley Skid Steer Concrete Breaker Attachment | MBX15 | Carrier Size 14,000-26,000 lbs.
If you're looking for the ultimate in impact force and demolition power, an Excavator Mounted Concrete Breaker from Stanley is a proven solution. Featuring reinforced construction, these dynamic breakers can work through the toughest materials and handle any application you can throw at it. Designed to impart optimal force, no matter your machine make or model. Custom and machine-specific mounting is available. Stanley Concrete Breakers are versatile, able to mount on Skid Steer Loaders and well as Compact Excavators, and can accommodate a large selection of useful Breaker Bits and accessories.
Select Product Options Above
- Base price is for Concrete Breaker Unit without any mounting
- Select Optional Flat Top Excavator Mounting
- Please Include your machine's make and model during checkout
- Additional cost may incur for certain machines
- Breaker does not include hoses or couplers
- Breaker does not include pins or bushings
The MBX15 can be set-up to fit almost any Mini of Compact Excavator. Custom mounting brackets can be special ordered or made to OEM specification. Bolt on Mounting brackets are also available. Combination brackets are also available to connect the MBX15 to your Skid Steer Loader. Please give us a call at 1-866-966-2538 to discuss mounting options and learn more about pricing and availability.
Skid Steer and Backhoe Mounting, Additional Bits, Tools and Accessories Available
Stanley Concrete Breakers feature a modular design, allowing them to be mounted on Skid Steer Loaders, as well as a many Backhoes and Mini Excavators, with seamless transition between multiple machines. If you're interested in additional mounting, please give us a call at 1-866-966-2538 for more details.
Stanley Concrete Breakers can accommodate a wide range of Breaker Bits, Tools and Accessories to optimize your Concrete Breaking and Demolition operations. Please give us a call at 1-866-966-2538 for pricing and availability.
- Conical Bit
- Cross Cut Chisel Bit
- Line Cut Chisel Bit
- Blunt Bit
- Tamping Pad
- Asphalt Cross Cut Bit
- Asphalt Line Cut Bit
- Cross Cut Chisel Bit 72"
- Thumper Bit, 5" Diameter, 22" Working
- Seal Kit
- Charging Kit
- Upper Tool Stop Bushing
- Lower Tool Bushing
- Advanced concrete breaker design for maximum output energy and effeciency
- Minimal moving parts for less maintenance and service needs
- Superior valve design allows for operation with a wider range of pressures and flows
- Less heat and stress on components
- Reinforced housing and power-cell
- Lightweight yet powerful for operation on a wide range of carriers
- Direct action nitrogen chamber boosts the power of each hammer blow
- Conical Bit included with purchase of Stanley Concrete Breaker
- Hoses and Flat-Faced Couplers included with purchase
- Additional bits and accessories available, call for details