STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
The Beam Skid Steer Grader Attachment
The Beam Skid Steer Grader Attachment from Skeer is an innovative piece of equipment that brings laser precision and efficiency to all of your grading projects. This attachment automatically adjusts to the ground traction level in order to make your grading work hassle-free, eliminating the need for initial adjustments when the operator puts the grader back on the ground. Skeer's Beam Grader is perfect for excavation, concrete and paving preparation, or any other landscaping application that demands a smooth, level surface. Due to the flat nature of the grader, the operator's chances of making a bad move like digging in, are greatly reduced.
The Beam Skid Steer Grader also works well in reverse, guaranteeing high quality grading throughout the entirety of your project.
- Blade, front shell, and cutting edges constructed of HARDOX 450 steel
- HARDOX 450 steel is extremely durable and resistant to abrasion and impact
- Grade and level surfaces with ease
- Operate in forward or reverse
- Designed for maximum versatility and efficiency
- Ground Traction level adjustment able to control and grade aggressively
- Flat cutting edge in contact with ground
- Patented floating base
- Capable of digging below ground for more aggressive application
- Resists digging and holding
- Powder coated
- Reversible, replaceable cutting edge
- Minimum Horsepower: 40 HP
- Weight: 700 Lbs.
- Working Width: 8.4'
- Extensions Available: 2.5 feet
- 4-way Adjustments