Currently Unavailable or Discontinued
509B Skid Steer Backhoe | Bradco
See more by Bradco
This product is currently unavailable or has been discontinued by the product manufacturer. This page is for informational purposes only.
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Bradco 509B Backhoe
The Bradco 509B Backhoe is an exceptionally well made attachment that can dig a depth 116 inches! When it comes to fixed backhoes, Bradco has paved the street and made it so all others can follow. They are the industry standard for these commercial grade skid steer attachments. They are second to none and in most situations, Bradco also builds the local backhoes you find from other manufacturers. That just goes to show you, even their competition endorses them. The 509B Backhoe from Skid Steer Solutions is configured for skid steer loaders.
Select Product Options Above
- Select 500 Series Bucket
- Select 500 Series Stabilizer Pads
- Select Optional Thumb Assembly (Factory Installed) - Hydraulic Thumb requires 2-Way Auxiliary Flow Kit
- Select Optional 2-Way Hydraulic Auxiliary Flow Kit w/ Remote Quick Couplers (Factory Installed) - Required with Hydraulic Thumb
- Universal mount and sub-frame included (Please enter your machine information at checkout)
- Hoses and flat-faced couplers included
Please include your machine make and model during checkout. This will ensure proper mounting and sub-frame are included with your order.
Please note that Thumbs do not work with 12”, 16”, 30” & 36” Bradco Buckets
- Configured for Skid Steer and Compact Track Loaders
- 116" maximum digging depth
- 5,676 pounds maximum digging force
- Fold down stabilizers available in different options
- 12" - 38" buckets available