STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Maxx Attachments 14" Ranch Axe Tree Shear Attachment
The 14" Ranch Axe Tree Shear from the rebranded Maxx Attachments, formerly known as Dymax is a tough and dependable tree shearing attachment, capable of removing trees and debris up to 14" quickly and effectively. The 14" Ranch Axe comes available in three models, giving operators the ability to cater their attachment to specific jobsite needs and the type of material being removed. The standard model is designed with arms to clear hardwoods such as mesquite, oak and others. An open-end extended arm option is available for the shearing of softwoods such as cedar, juniper and others. The solid steel shear arms of the 14" Ranch Rake combine with a powerful cylinder to deliver maximum shearing power and performance. Maxx has developed a strong reputation thanks to their success in the tree sharing, land clearing and forestry industries.
- Built tough to excel at general land clearing and tree shearing
- Easily shears material 14" and less
- Tested and dependable design proven by years of experience and hours of operation
- Solid Steel shearing arms deliver maximum strength and performance
- Available in three models to suit your jobsite needs
- Ground-level shearing and cutting
- Eliminate stumps and leave behind level terrain
- Cylinder is equipped with guarded hard line to improve hose protection
- Factory installed 5 gallon sprayer kit available
- Hoses and flat-faced couplers included
- Universal skid steer mount