STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
McLaren TDF Rubber Tracks for Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders
The NextGen TDF super series rubber tracks are developed specifically for track loaders doing extra heavy duty work. These rubber tracks are designed to handle and thrive under the work load and abuse of the most powerful track loaders on the toughest and most abrasive job sites and locations.
The McLaren TDF Tracks feature a multiple lugs per pitch profile together with double offset tread pattern, minimizing vibration to deliver a smoother ride. The TDF rubber track uses CCQS™ (Crack and Cut Quarantine System), a series of narrowly spaced lug-bars that contain the growth of any accidental cut or crack. By preventing the spread of the surface damage, CCQS contributes noticeably for a longer service life. McLaren also offers the TDF Super Series Rubber Tracks which offer all the same benefits but add 20% more rubber.
- TDF Super Series has multiple lugs per pitch profile
- Designed to carry the load of the machine at maximum engine capacity
- SpoolRite Belting Technology: a single jointless non-overlapping continuous steel belt. This technology consists of one single continuous steel cable with no joint connection and thus with no weak point prone to track brake. Specifically developed for track loaders, McLaren's SpoolRite™ belting technology provides the industry's strongest track structure.
- Crack and Cut Quarantine System: a series of narrowly spaced lug-bars that contain the growth of any accidental cut or crack.
- McLaren's rubber compound formula extends track service lifespan by as much as 70%
How to read your track sizes:
- The first number is the track width in millimeters (320 mm = about 12.5", 450 mm = about 17.5")
- The second number is the pitch length or distance between the top of one tread/link to the next
- The third number is the total number of treads/links
- TDF Rubber Tracks for Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders
- Owner's manual