Skid Steer Terrapin Rubber Tracks | McLaren
See more by McLaren
Call for Pricing
A surcharge of $ is included to off-set the rising costs of steel | Learn more
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
McLaren Terrapin Rubber Tracks for Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders
Designed to be a multi-purpose track, the McLaren Terrapin rubber track has a unique tread pattern which prevents rocks from damaging the track body. Terrapin skid steer tracks provide excellent traction in wet conditions and good grip on uneven surfaces. Unique patented design ensures less vibration than traditional track loader tracks, thus improving the ride comfort for the operator.
Very smooth and comfortable ride, great for general work applications, including asphalt, concrete, lawns, rocks and gravel.
- SpoolRite Belting Technology: a single jointless non-overlapping continuous steel belt. This technology consists of one single continuous steel cable with no joint connection and thus with no weak point prone to track brake. Specifically developed for track loaders, McLaren's SpoolRite™ belting technology provides the industry's strongest track structure.
- Unique tread pattern prevents rocks from damaging the track
- multi-purpose track
How to read your track sizes:
- The first number is the track width in millimeters (180 mm = 7", 320 mm = about 12.5", 450 mm = about 17.5")
- The second number is the pitch length or distance between the top of one tread/link to the next
- The third number is the total number of treads/links
- Terrapin Rubber Tracks for Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders
- Owner's manual
TDF Skid Steer Rubber Tracks | McLaren
Skid Steer TDF Super Series Rubber Tracks | McLaren
Skid Steer Rubber Over the Tire Tracks | McLaren
Skid Steer C Pattern Rubber Tracks | McLaren
Skid Steer Diamond Over the Tire Tracks | McLaren
Skid Steer Block Pattern Rubber Tracks | McLaren
CM-40 Skid Steer Back Up Camera System | Eterra
Complete 5 Piece Track Kit | Track Handler