The Silt Fence Plow 48" Economy for skid steers is designed to allow the operator to install silt fence with ease and quickness in normal to rough terrain.
A lot of people have a need for a silt fence installer, but they just could not get over the costs. Skid Steer Solution's supplier has worked diligently to economize some of the features to get the cost down so it will be easier for customers to rationalize the purchase.
• Designed for contractors who need to install silt fence periodically
• Dedicated Universal skid loader quick attach hookup
• Installs silt fence down the center of skid loader
• Weight 660 lbs.
• Front pivot design allows for easy turning
• 48” fabric chute can install 42” and smaller fabric sizes
• Fabric chute has stainless steel parts in key wear areas
• ¾” thick mole board knife
• Spring loaded 16” diam. cutting coulter cuts through soil, trash and tree roots
• Grade 5 – 5/8” x 3 ½” shear bolt with hardened bushing
• Tube steel A – frame with 1” x 4” stringers
• Replaceable 2” wide hardened knife point
• Fabric tension spring with 16” diameter fabric retention plate
• Up to 1000’ rolls of silt fence material can be used
• Can install silt fence 6” to 20” deep
• Retractable storage legs with pads for stability
Details and Specifications
Skid Steer Solutions LLC relies on trusted manufacturers to supply and support the products sold on SkidSteerSolutions.com or its representatives. The majority of attachment products for sale come with a manufacturer represented warranty against manufacturing defects for at least a 12 month period after the date of sale. Items sold as "demo", "return", "resale", "prototype", or "closeout" are generally not covered by warranty. Please see each manufacturer's limited warranty on our Warranty Page .
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.