- skid steer
- Attachment Parts
- mini skid steer
- Tracks & Tires
The Silt Fence Plow 48" Economy for skid steers is designed to allow the operator to install silt fence with ease and quickness in normal to rough terrain.
A lot of people have a need for a silt fence installer, but they just could not get over the costs. Skid Steer Solution's supplier has worked diligently to economize some of the features to get the cost down so it will be easier for customers to rationalize the purchase.
• Designed for contractors who need to install silt fence periodically
• Dedicated Universal skid loader quick attach hookup
• Installs silt fence down the center of skid loader
• Weight 660 lbs.
• Front pivot design allows for easy turning
• 48” fabric chute can install 42” and smaller fabric sizes
• Fabric chute has stainless steel parts in key wear areas
• ¾” thick mole board knife
• Spring loaded 16” diam. cutting coulter cuts through soil, trash and tree roots
• Grade 5 – 5/8” x 3 ½” shear bolt with hardened bushing
• Tube steel A – frame with 1” x 4” stringers
• Replaceable 2” wide hardened knife point
• Fabric tension spring with 16” diameter fabric retention plate
• Up to 1000’ rolls of silt fence material can be used
• Can install silt fence 6” to 20” deep
• Retractable storage legs with pads for stability
Details and Specifications
Skid Steer Solutions, Inc. offers a 1-Year Limited NO-HASSLE Warranty on all attachment products and their accessories purchased from our website SkidSteerSolutions.com, please visit our warranty page for full details. Our warranty on parts and wear parts is dependent upon the manufacturer's warranty. Please visit our warranty page for more information. To learn about our returns policy, please visit our Shipping and Returns page for the full details.