STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Blue Diamond Skid Steer Rotary Broom Attachment
Take your debris and snow removal operations to the next level with this Skid Steer Rotary Broom from Blue Diamond Attachments. Available in multiple widths, manual or hydraulic angle, as well as different bristle make-up, ensuring there is a combination of features that will suit your needs and application. Excellent for cleanup on roads, sidewalks, parking lots and more, Blue Diamond's Rotary Broom Attachment angles 20 degrees left or right and can operate in forward or backward direction. Select hydraulic angle option for maximum efficiency and eliminate the need to get in and out of your cab to make adjustments.
Select Product Options Above
- Powerful removal or dirt, snow and debris
- 72" and 84" widths available
- Manual or Hydraulic option available
- Broom angles 20 degrees left/right
- Broom can be run in forward or backward direction
- 26" Broom Diameter
- Choose Poly bristles or Poly/Steel bristle combination
- Integrated stand protects bristles when not in use
- Broom Diameter: 26"
- 72" Manual Angle Weight: 712 lbs. (no bristles)
- 72" Hydraulic Angle Weight: 752 lbs. (no bristles)
- 84" Hydraulic Angle Weight: 852 lbs. (no bristles)
- Bristle Option Weights: 98 - 138 lbs.
- Skid Steer Rotary Broom Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat Faced couplers
- Owner's manual