Skid Steer Post Driver Attachment | Skid Steer Basics
See more by Skid Steer Basics
A surcharge of $ is included to off-set the rising costs of steel | Learn more
with | Apply for Financing
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Skid Steer Basics Skid Steer Post Driver Attachment
The Skid Steer Post Driver attachment from Skid Steer Basics is a dependable and affordable post driving attachment for operators looking for great value. These breaker style post drivers use a proven nitrogen charged power cell, steel plate frame, and high strength steel domed head to put posts in the ground on pace with any competing attachment. Available in a 1150 lb energy class, this driver operates on skid steer loaders between 13 and 24 GPM hydraulic flow and come with universal skid steer mounts, hoses, and flat faced couplers so they're ready to go when they arrive on your property.
Like all Skid Steer Basics products, these post drivers are extremely competitively priced without sacrificing durability and effectiveness.
- High power nitrogen power cell
- Steel plate frame 3/4"
- High strength steel domed driver head
- Mounts, hoses, couplers included
- Maintenance toolbox and nitrogen charge kit included
- Dry Fire Protection
- Grease post driver with 5-6 pumps of grease every 2-3 hours (Hydraulic Breaker Grease works best)
- Check tightness of bolts before use
- Check the nitrogen charge annually (Should be around 230 PSI or 16 BAR)
- Remove plug on charge port and thread gauge in.
- Push knob in to open valve on front of gauge and check pressure.
- If pressure is below 230 PSI or 16 BAR, hook up the hose from the gauge to the nitrogen tank.
- Open valve slowly and watch gauge. Do not exceed 230 PSI / 16 BAR.
- Close valve and open bleeder valve on the bottom of the gauge before disconnecting the hose from the tank.
- Skid Steer Post Driver Attachment
- Universal Skid Steer Mounting Plate
- Flat faced couplers
- Hydraulic hoses
- Owner's manual
Skid Steer Post Driver Attachment | Blue Diamond
Skid Steer Post Driver Attachment | Bradco
Tremor Vibratory Post Driver | Eterra
Skid Steer Auger Attachment | Eterra
PDX-1000 Excavator Post Driver Attachment | Eterra
Typhoon Skid Steer Clearing Mower | Eterra
Skid Steer Diamond Over the Tire Tracks | McLaren
Mini Excavator Auger Attachment | Digga