STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
McLaren Block Patter Rubber Tracks for Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders
The Skid Steer Block Pattern Rubber Tracks by McLaren Tracks are a great choice for operators who are looking to maintain OEM specifications. Superior built, these tracks outperform other premium tracks on OEM tests. These block pattern rubber tracks perform well even on the harshest terrain, built with premium materials to match your original track.
- Reliability: premium quality OEM approved rubber track
- Integrity: SpoolRite belting technology consisting of a single jointless steel belt
- Durability: highest quality rubber compound developed by McLaren
- 450 mm width (about 17.5")
How to read your track sizes:
- The first number is the track width in millimeters (320 mm = about 12.5", 450 mm = about 17.5")
- The second number is the pitch length or distance between the top of one tread/link to the next
- The third number is the total number of treads/links
Next Generation rubber tracks are the tracks established Mclaren as a leading rubber track manufacture in the USA and abroad. Choosing premium rubber tracks by McLaren is guarantee for increased productivity and longer undercarriage work life for your machine.
- Block Patter Rubber Tracks for Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders
- Owner's manual