The Silt Fence Plow 36" Economy for skid steers is designed to allow the operator to install silt fence with ease and quickness in normal to rough terrain.
A lot of people have a need for a silt fence installer, but they just could not get over the costs. Skid Steer Solution's supplier has worked diligently to economize some of the features to get the cost down so it will be easier for customers to rationalize the purchase.
• Designed for contractors who need to install silt fence periodically
• Dedicated Universal skid loader quick attach hookup
• Installs silt fence down the center of skid loader
• Weight 577 lbs.
• Front pivot design allows for easy turning
• 36” fabric chute can install 36” and smaller fabric sizes
• Fabric chute has stainless steel parts in key wear areas
• ¾” thick mole board knife
• Spring loaded 16” diam. cutting coulter cuts through soil, trash and tree roots
• Grade 5 – 5/8” x 3 ½” shear bolt with hardened bushing
• Tube steel A – frame with 1” x 4” stringers
• Replaceable 2” wide hardened knife point
• Fabric tension spring with 16” diameter fabric retention plate
• Up to 1000’ rolls of silt fence material can be used
• Can install silt fence 6” to 20” deep
• Retractable storage legs with pads for stability
Skid Steer Solutions, Inc. offers a 1-Year Limited NO-HASSLE Warranty on all attachment products and their accessories purchased from our website SkidSteerSolutions.com, please visit our warranty page for full details. Our warranty on parts and wear parts is dependent upon the manufacturer's warranty. Please visit our warranty page for more information. To learn about our returns policy, please visit our Shipping and Returns page for the full details.
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.