STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Skid Steer Genius Back-Up Shutter Camera
The Shutter camera by Skid Steer Genius is designed for operators who work in extremely harsh areas and climates. The shutter camera remains closed when power is off but as soon as you switch on the monitor, the camera shutter opens and you have full camera operation.
- 1080p resolution using the latest in CMOS technology
- Thermostatically controlled heating system good to -50° f
- Internal Infra Red bright LED array
- Shutter opens when monitor is powered on and closes automatically when power is shut off
- Viewing Angle: Diagonal - 120° due to the housing limitations and the shutter
- IP69K Outdoor rated
- Ships with two base 90 lb rated neodymium magnets so it never falls off but if hit, it will slide out of the way and reduce the risk of damage to the camera
Skid Steer Basics
Skid Steer Doors of North America