Pro Land Clearing Package:
Purchase your Raptor Boom Arm and receive 20% off your purchase of an Eterra Typhoon.
The Raptor Boom Mower Attachment system for Skid Steer and Compact Track Loaders is an industrial grade side-reach system of mowing attachments. These attachments are compact and easy to transport while providing exceptional cutting capacity and speed. For operators looking for a top-of-the-line mowing system, the Raptor combined with Eterra's excellent mowing attachments is the ticket. Mow down grass, brush, debris and small trees. Work and clear land quickly and effectively with innovative mowing heads with incredible reach and versatility on the job. The Raptor Boom boasts 10' of reach, and combined with a mower head attachment, averages 14' of reach.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Boom Mower Head Option
- Select Optional 2nd Boom Mower Head
- Select Eterra Super Controller Kit
- Select Optional Forestry Door Upgrade (Impact-resistant polycarbonate)
- Super Controller with Joystick Control Included with Purchase
Raptor Boom Arm Features
- Completely enclosed control panel protects controls and electronics.
- Solid tubing for hydraulic lines reduces hose play and potential damage of hoses.
- Quick connect mower heads - Sickle (3 Sizes), Flail & String Trimmer.
- Quick connect system also allows for easy use of a variety of mower heads.
- Super controller option allows dynamic, multi function, control of the attachment.
- Only 1 x 12 volt source needed to run controls.
- Completely interchangeable with different brands and sizes of machines. Run it on a Bobcat one day and a John Deere the next.
- Reach - Boom arm - 10'. flail mower head 12'6". 5' sickle head 16'. 7' sickle head 16'. 9' sickle head 20'.
- New Heavier, State of the Art, Mower Heads.
- Hydraulic rotary actuator acts as a break away to protect your boom arm and mower head from damage if you hit a stationary object. Resets with the flip of a switch. Allows you to cut in the side ways position, and forwards as well as park the arm forward for easier transport.
- Full angle rotation allows the operator to cut flat overhead and angle down deep into ditches.
- The Raptor Boom Mower requires an auxiliary flow range of 15 - 40 GPMIf you are planning to purchase or use a Flail Mower head, then you will need a minimum Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow of 17 GPM.
- NEW: High-Flow model available, there are also ways to meter your flow to run within the required range
- NEW: The Raptor is now High-Flow Ready
- NEW: All Boom Arm Functions are Tuneable
- NEW: Case Drain Required
- NEW: German Hawe Control Valve
Boom Mower Head Options
- Eterra Cyclone 48" Brush Cutter: Strong enough for the toughest projects. Durable and versatile. Designed to be strong yet lightweight, reducing swing weight and allowing for cutting in a variety of conditions. Work challenging side hills without fear of tipping your machine.
- Eterra Sidewinder Flail Mower: A monster when it comes to roadside mowing. Cuts tough brush and small trees with ease. Combines power and speed with reach and durability.
- Eterra Razor Sickle Mower (5', 7' or 9'): Cut up to 2" wide material safely and effectively with no throw-back or damage to surrounding areas. Extreme reach ability.
- New Super Controller Included with Purchase: Dynamic control option allowing for multi-functional use. Ergonomic joystick design to allow for natural operation feel. Most machines allow for 6 controls maximum which makes for difficult operation of machines with more than one function. The super controller boosts your control ability to ten controls at a time so you can now utilize multiple hydraulics at once. Available in two options.
- Super Controller Temporary Install Kit: Rental Kit - 10 Output, 10 Foot Output Cable
- Super Controller Permanent Install Kit: 10 Output, 20 Foot Output Cable
- Click here to learn more about the innovative Super Controller. Including key information, images, video and installation guide.
- Custom designed hydraulic block is specifically engineered and manufactured for eTerra in the USA. This is not an off the shelf pieced together control. It has all of the functions and controls handled internally meaning you can adjust the flow to the head, pressure to the head and bleed out for the controls all on the block. This makes for very stable and easy to operate controls. This has taken us many years to perfect and you will notice the difference if you have run other hydraulic controlled implements. This is not your average mower. Eterra and Skid Steer Solutions are not your average companies.
Forestry Door Upgrade Option
For heavy-duty forestry and land clearing operations, we highly recommend a Forestry Door Upgrade for your Skid Steer or Compact Track Loader. Made of 1/2" or 3/8" thick impact-resistant polycarbonate, these doors protect the operator from flying rocks and debris during harsh applications and increase energy efficiency inside the cab. Available for a wide selection of machines, easy to install, matching mounting holes to OEM original models. Increase safety and visibility, lock in heat during the winter, keep your cab cool during the summer. Hardware not included.
Mower Head Options: For detailed information click the images below
Raptor Specifications and Details