GPS Tracking Systems
Applicable to everything from full fleet management to a single family owned vehicle.
Product comes with hardware and software subscription... For additional information or to speak with a product representative call 360.255.0603
Product options and services
No-Theft GPS: Value Service
- Select your length of service (subscription based)
- Designed to be hardwired into any vehicle or machine.
- 24 volt power source requires a converter in some cases.
- Real time tracking, geo fencing, run time, off hour alerts, and optional starter disable remote command.
- Private web login to set up the commands you want to use.
- Baseline option includes the unit and 1 year of service. Additional years are only $40 per year.
- Unit is guaranteed as long as you have service.
- GPS Fleet Tracking with Driver ID and starter lockout
No-Theft GPS: Full System
- Passive Lockout
- Anti Theft: Only persons with an ID key tag will have the ability to start your equipment
- Full feature vehicle and Heavy Equipment GPS tracking system.
- Real time tracking.
- Designed to hardwire into any vehicle or machine.
- Personalized alert settings.
- CDMA network, Backup battery, and Starter lockout upgrade.
- Customer Complaint: Who was speeding in “Service Truck 2” last Friday at 5:30pm?
- Vehicle Damage: Know the operator responsible for any damage done during operation.
- Time Management: Easy confirmation of time frames: billing, time cards, hours of operation.
- Insurance Discounts: Many insurance companies offer discounts with systems like these so check with your provider for that added benefit.
Operator must touch his or her ID key tag to the sensor button installed on the dash panel before the vehicle will start. Once the key tag is touched the GPS interface sends the drivers ID to your company private tracking site. Your equipment is protected from unwanted and use and theft. The GPS data is saved and allows you to identify which employee is in what vehicle in real time as well as keeping history of all events.
Your order comes with 3 key tags, one touch receiver, one GPS control module, one 30 amp relay with harness and the first year of personal website access.